29 Grant Ave.
Endicott, NY 13760
Summer Service Times
Current Job Openings
First Presbyterian Church: Endicott is looking for a reliable and nurturing adult to join our Child Care Team. These adults care for children (birth through 5 years) in a church setting on Sunday mornings and several special services/events during the year. We believe child care is a ministry and are seeking someone who shares this vision.
• Must be a high school graduate.
• Pass a background check.
• Loves children.
• Be willing to actively engage children in age-appropriate activities.
• Experience caring for children in this age group.
• Knowledge of child development and how to care for children in this age group.
• Must be comfortable working as part of a team to provide child care in a religious environment.
• Be dependable and responsible.
• Exhibits conduct that reflects excellent ethical standards.
• Be in good physical health.
• Provide your own transportation.
• First Aid and CPR are a plus.
• When submitting application, must supply a minimum of 3 references.
• Sunday mornings, year-round (During the school year, hours are: 8:45 am – 12:15 pm; During the summer, hours are: 9:45-11:30am)
• Rate: $11.32 per hour for both regular hours and special services/events
• Benefits:Social Security, Workmen’s Compensation, Disability Insurance, and Paid Family Leave.
• In case of an absence, notice must be given to the Associate in Children’s Ministry 1 week in advance to allow for a substitute childcare worker to be secured. In case of an emergency, the call should be made by 7:00am on Sunday morning, so that alternate arrangements can be made.
Please contact Tina Ide by email or phone.
Associate in Children’s Ministries
First Presbyterian Church, 29 Grant Avenue, Endicott, NY 13760